slow living at café de flore

Sunny spring morning. I dive into my blue jeans, cozy black sweater, put on a raincoat and I’m ready to go. Warm sun light touches my face, air is fresh. I cross the bridge Alexandre III and end up on the left bank in 7th arrondissement of Paris. Morning light is amazing, streets are still empty. I stroll, enjoy, relax, soak up everything around. Finally here I am. Iconic Café de Flore (172, Boulevard Saint-Germain 75006 Paris). I choose a terrace table, share this side with few other visitors. Order my coffee and croissant. View people, their stories, their lives. Enjoy. Smile. Under these bright sun rays I close my eyes and feel the city vibes. Sounds of calm awakening. New day starts. I feel bliss. I enjoy my coffee, slowly twist off my delicious crispy croissant piece by piece. Simple things are the best. Little moments make the greatest memories. I adore this. No hurry, just you and you. You and Paris.

Comments

Popular Posts