Hello, dears! My update to recipes serie is here. Today it is quite healthy oat cupcakes, that I really love. Super easy, fast, and delicious of course. Being ginger and spices lover at the moment, I adore how aromatic are these cupcakes. Real pleasure to bite a piece and smell the flavour. As they are without a wheat flour, they crumble, but for me it's definitely not disadvantage at all! Enjoy your sweet day!
- 200 g oats
- 80 g sugar
- 50 g butter
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tsp gingerbread spice mix (ginger, cloves, cinnamon, cocoa)
- 200 ml milk
- preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius
- melt the butter, add sugar, honey, baking powder, spice mix
- grind 100 g oats to flour
- add oats and oat flour to batter. blend well
- spoon the mixture into the muffin forms and bake in the oven for 20 min.